It is no secret that companies are struggling to leverage their data to fuel decision making and outmaneuver their competition.
A recent study from Forrester Consulting proves that data catalogs are essential for Data Governance and to provide deeper insights. In fact, companies with machine learning data catalogs (MLDC) are 1.5x better positioned to succeed with Big Data.
Join us for a live webinar where guest speaker Michele Goetz, principal analyst at Forrester Research shares the results of a commissioned study on behalf of Waterline Data as she digs into key survey findings and answers your question.
- How machine learning data catalogs (MLDCs) simplify data management
- Top challenges to delivering data insights as identified by CDOs
- Why data catalogs powered by machine learning (MLDC) are better positioned to succeed in implementing big data projects
- The top business priorities as they relate to data over the next 12 months
- Register to watch this informative webinar.
Principal Analyst – Forrester Research
Michele Goetz is a leading expert on data quality, data integration, MDM, and data governance. She guides enterprises in effectively leveraging their data assets by improving the availability and accuracy of the information used in processes and analytics.
Senior Vice President – Waterline Data