Please join a small group of Big Data executives to hear from one of your own: Mr. Alasdair Anderson, Big Data consultant and former EVP and Chief Data Officer at Nordea Bank, the largest bank in the Nordics, with 11 million customers.
Alasdair will describe how he built and launched a data lake that enables business users to analyze and report on their data. His team overcame massive challenges with data silos across merged companies and multiple countries to deliver business value. You will also hear from the key technology providers that enable the analytics stack. We’ll wrap up the session with a round-table discussion with your peers, so you can compare notes on how to enable people, process, and technology to build and maintain a data lake within your organization.
- What: Executive Breakfast Briefing on Big Data Analytics in Financial Services
- Featured Speaker: Alasdair Anderson, Thought leader and former CDO, Nordea Bank
- When: Nov. 14th 7:30 to 9:30am (GMT)
- Where: The Gore Hotel – Tapestry Room, London 190 Queen’s Gate, Kensington, London SW7 5EX
- Sponsored by MakeBigDataWork, a consortium of Arcadia Data, StreamSets, Trifacta, and Waterline Data.