The terms big data and data lakes definitely have the potential to shake up the technology world, but many questions remain around how to leverage them for maximum business value.
Join us for an interactive webinar featuring Alex Gorelik, best-selling author of “The Enterprise Data Lake, Delivering the Promise of Big Data and Data Science”, Joe Hellerstein from Trifacta and Girish Pancha from StreamSets as they share DataOps best practices for building a successful data lake. Through experience with hundreds of Big Data practitioners, they will share how companies can leverage DataOps to provide a foundation for insightful data science and self-service analytics and explore the components of a successful data lake and some of the little known reasons for failure.
During the webinar you can expect to learn:
- How forward-looking companies are using various technologies to create greater business value
- New trends in big data/data lakes
- The evolving role of the DataOps team
- Components of a successful data lake
- Why some big data initiatives fail
In addition, one lucky attendee will win a signed copy of “The Enterprise Big Data Lake: Delivering the Promise of Big Data and Data Science”!
- What: Live webinar: How DataOps is Adding Value to Data Lakes
- Featured Speakers:
- Alex Gorelik, CTO and Founder of Waterline Data
- Joe Hellerstein, Co-Founder and CSO of Trifacta
- Girish Pancha, Co-Founder and CEO of StreamSets
- When: Thursday, June 6 10:00 AM PST
- Win: A signed copy of “The Enterprise Big Data Lake: Delivering the Promise of Big Data and Data Science” written by Waterline Data CTO/Founder Alex Gorelik